There is nothing more relaxing than lighting your fireplace on a winter night or spending time in the backyard with friends and family around a fire pit. However, if you don’t have access to gas or enough ventilation space to
For a traditional wood burning fireplace in home. I find it romantic, warming, and well… downright dirty. That’s right – DIRTY. They look great in photos. But what you don’t see is all the soot and ash generated by a
Ventless ethanol fireplaces fueled by gas or propane rely on indoor air for combustion, and they exhaust a low level of their combustion gases into the room in which they’re located. A chimney or flue isn’t necessary.
Choose an electronic and remote controlled ethanol fireplace for your house or business space Best Art Fireplace Technology Limited can advise you on the possibilities of customizing a home in your own style ethanol fireplace.Whether for modern or traditional interior
Frequently-asked practical and technical questions about installing an art ethanol burner or fireplace
– What electric power is required?
– What is the autonomy of a device?
– Besides the flame, does the combustion block get hot?
– Which materials can be used around a burner? What is the safe distance and do I have to ventilate the recess?
– What materials can be used around a fireplace?
– How long does installation take?
– Is maintenance necessary?
– Besides the ethanol and electricity, do I need anything else?
– Do art fire inserts provide heating?
– Do you provide technical support?
Wall mounted electric ethanol fireplaces have a very contemporary look. By elevating your fireplace, this feature is more prominent in your home. It looks sleek, modern, and stylish. If installing a wall fireplace isn’t a feasible solution, you can always consider standard electric inserts which slide into your existing firebox and offer simple installation procedures.
How to use the insert ventless interlligent bioethanol fireplaces? 1.Install the fireplace steadly.