Art Fireplace distributes its products in more than 100 countries and delivers to anywhere in the world. To find out where to purchase an Art Fireplace fireplace or insert, please fill in the form you can find on the contact page.
Frequently-asked practical and technical questions about installing an art ethanol burner or fireplace
– What electric power is required?
– What is the autonomy of a device?
– Besides the flame, does the combustion block get hot?
– Which materials can be used around a burner? What is the safe distance and do I have to ventilate the recess?
– What materials can be used around a fireplace?
– How long does installation take?
– Is maintenance necessary?
– Besides the ethanol and electricity, do I need anything else?
– Do art fire inserts provide heating?
– Do you provide technical support?
Wall mounted electric ethanol fireplaces have a very contemporary look. By elevating your fireplace, this feature is more prominent in your home. It looks sleek, modern, and stylish. If installing a wall fireplace isn’t a feasible solution, you can always consider standard electric inserts which slide into your existing firebox and offer simple installation procedures.
All our ethanol fireplaces have been subject to strict tests and you will install it within a few minutes. The range was designed to meet the demand of our customers who want a product which is easy to install, simple to use and reliable to.
Although you may never have considered modern insert ethanol fireplace for your home, its time has come. This type of fireplace looks natural and attractive. It is an investment that adds to the value of your property. Next winter investigate how a ethanol fireplace can save you time and money.
Ignition and Shutting of Art bioethanol fireplace inserts